[pmwiki-users] How can I change the group for many pages at once?

Peter Kay petya_98 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 19 20:13:50 CDT 2007

Hello all,

I have a bunch of pages (ok, about 12) that are all in the group
BlogPages (that's right, I'm using SimpleBlog).  I'd like to have some
way to automagically move all 12 pages (or all pages in the BlogPages
group, for that matter) into the OldBlogPages group (thus removing them
from the Blog).

Is there a way to do this from w/in pmwiki?

If not, is there a way to do this from w/in a .php file?

If not, will simply renaming the files from e.g. BlogPages.2007-03-06 to
OldBlogPages.2007-03-06 work?

I'm hoping for the most user-friendly solution, even if it involves work
on my part - if I could somehow make a "click this link to move all
pages in the blog to the "old pages" list" button, that would be perfect.

If there is some alternate way to remove the pages from the SimpleBlog
yet still make them easily accessible to the administrator, that would
work too and I'd love to hear it - this just seems to most feasible to me.

Thanks a lot!

--Peter