[pmwiki-users] flash don't work with IE

jdd jdd at dodin.org
Thu Aug 16 03:00:37 CDT 2007

jdd wrote:
>> The following page
>>
>> http://claire.dodin.net/data/?n=Main.VideoDemo-3
>>
>> works perfectly (display a video) with All the mozilla browsers,
>> Konqueror, Opera, but -not- IE...
>>
>> this is a real problem :-((
>>
>> do you have any idea why?
>
> notice that this iis the very same player than the one here
>
> http://dodin.valerie.free.fr/valerie.html
>
> (on static page)
>
> that works perfectly on IE
>
> so it's not a player problem
>
> I also have installed the last flash plugin without success
>
> thanks
> jdd

sorry to insist, I'm pretty desperate :-((

I tryed many changes, but just notice there must be somewhere
something cached, because I modified the line:

initialScale: 'scale',

removing the single quotes, and this don't show in the source code of
the page when I browse it. I erased the firefox cache, with no result,
set the debug mode on the wiki, idem.

and I have also this with IE.

If I can't modify the code involved, I can thest nothing

any idea?

thanks

page involved: http://claire.dodin.net/data/?n=Main.VideoDemo-1

(other pages are with numbers 2... with an untouched script (player2
in place of player 1)

the very same script and video works static here:

http://dodin.claire.free.fr/demos/videos/shr01.html

and the YouTube flash script works here
http://claire.dodin.net/data/?n=Main.VideoDemo-5

thanks