[pmwiki-users] Wiki philosophy

wiki question wiki_questions at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 14 09:53:49 CDT 2007

Tegan,Neil -- this is exactly what I was looking for thanks!!!!

Tegan Dowling <tmdowling at gmail.com> wrote:  On 8/13/07, wiki question wrote:
> We are setting up a wiki at work for an entire department. I am looking for
> a standard set of procedures to publish outlining the basic rules of
> engagement for wiki content. Has anyone put together a list of
> procedures/rules on how one should behave in a wiki community?
> i.e sign all content, don't change other workers content/page without
> authoring it or informing the original author. how to properly site other
> workers input, anything else that could be deemed necessary....

You may find something useful at http://www.wikipatterns.com, which is
Atlassian's "toolbox of patterns & anti-patterns, and a guide to the
stages of wiki adoption. It's also a wiki, which means you can help
build the information based on your experiences!"

Its focus is on what Atlassian calls "enterprise wikis", which sounds
like what you're tackling.

Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.