[pmwiki-users] FYI: Submit Posting Twice is FireFox Bug!

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Mon Aug 13 21:53:35 CDT 2007

After some grief, and ruminations over whether problems lay with PMwiki
or ZAP, today I posted some data from a web form that is built in an
entirely different CGI  language (Revolution)... Low, I got the results
from that post twice

So, I tested the same in Safari and got only a single set of data
posted. Ahha! I went to our wiki, filled in the Zap form in Safari and
submitted... it only posted once..

So the culprit is a recent upgrade/downgrade in Firefox...

(YN: the work order CGI is fine... Firefox is posting twice...)

Sivakatirswami