[pmwiki-users] Lobook - MochiKit

Eugene Van den Bulke eugene at boardkulture.com
Mon Aug 13 09:28:45 CDT 2007

Ashwin wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I am looking for help re: the logbook recipie
> (http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Logbook) with Ajax. I think I
> have narrowed the problem down to
> MochiKit.Async.doSimpleXMLHttpRequest in /pub/javascript/logbook.js
> file.
>
> Has anyone got Logbook successfully installed with Ajax? After some
> tweaks, I still can't get the [-] and [+] buttons to load the previous
> and next months successfully.
>
> Help would be appreciated. Thanks
>
> Ashwin

Hi Ashwin,

I contacted you directly ... by email. Took me some time but I was on
holidays.

For others who would like to play with Logbook, getting the non AJAW
version working is straightforward ... the JS bit is a bit tricky (a
dirt hack) but it works beautifully as you can see on http://www.3kwa.com.

Cheers,

EuGeNe -- http://www.3kwa.com