[pmwiki-users] Search returns original page AND redirected page

the Other michael xraysmalevich at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 14:17:57 CDT 2007

Okay -- figured it out.

It was returning both pages, because although the search term is not
included in the page body (which in OldPage is just a redirect), but
within the page name itself.

**embarassed**

This has been bothering me for MONTHS, and I couldn't figure it out
until now! heh.

-the Other michael
http://www.xradiograph.com/wrottings
http://www.xradiograph.com/amazingtext
http://www.xradiograph.com/interference

DISCLAIMER: links contained in mail from this address may or may not
be contextually related to any encapsulating text.

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY: I send a bcc of every email to the NSA,
because I want America to Be Secure.