[pmwiki-users] newbie help - config.php

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Wed Aug 8 14:10:53 CDT 2007

On Wed, Aug 08, 2007 at 03:03:13PM -0400, lmctavish at brynmawr.edu wrote:
> I have just installed and am attempting to do the initial setup.
> I have copied the sample config.php into my /local directory and made one
> simple change, the $WikiTitle.   I reload the web page and see no change.
> I suspect that the config file is not being read.  Can anyone help?

If changing only the $WikiTitle, the only place you'd be likely to see
a change is in the title bar of your browser.

For example, instead of "PmWiki | Main / HomePage"  your browser's
title bar might read something like "My Wiki Title | Main / HomePage".

Phrased somewhat differently -- the value of $WikiTitle doesn't
make a significant change in the way the page looks.