[pmwiki-users] wrapper

Edward Laptop edward at eldon.gotadsl.co.uk
Tue Aug 7 15:51:02 CDT 2007

Dear All

I am quite new to pmwiki, but have built a number of sites using xhtml, css,
php and so on.

Anyroad, I want to center a wiki of width:760px etc

Normally I would do sometihng like div id="wrapper" in the xhtml and then
css define something like #wrapper { margin:0px auto;} etc etc

I have looked throuigh the pmwiki.css, and the pmwiki.tmpl (which I don't
fully get yet!!!). I can find declarations for several areas on the pages -
eg header, left column, footer etc. However, I can't seem to track down the
equivilent of the wrapper.

How would I go about adding a wrapper (or how would I go about acheiving
that effect).

Many thanks in advance

      www.maxelcat.co.uk Maxelcat Web and Graphic Design