[pmwiki-users] can't find the css

Edward Eldon edward at eldon.gotadsl.co.uk
Mon Aug 6 03:38:00 CDT 2007

Dear All

I am trying to install pmwiki to run locally on my laptop. I have tested
several php based sites successfully before. I have placed my pmwiki
installation like this:

and set my apache server so that points at the pmwiki.php
which is within the folder above.

When I load my browser to I get the page, but its not
picking up the css - so its totally unformatted.

I have also tried putting it all one level higher - thus -
C:\pmwiki\pmwiki-2.2.0-beta62\pmwiki.php in the httpd.conf file for apache

How do I get it to pick up the css please?

Many thanks