[pmwiki-users] Way to download entire documentation on pmwiki.org?

Carlos senorcarlos123 at yahoo.ie
Sun Aug 5 22:48:37 CDT 2007

Hi everyone,

Just a quick question....

I just installed pmwiki and it seems to be a fine piece of work!  Just
wondering if there is a way to download the documentation from the
pmwiki.org site?  It seems to be more detailed than the stuff that comes
with the standard installation.  I don't always have an internet
connection available and would like to refer to whatever is available
locally.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.  I can use wget to download the
entire site but I don't know how big it is and I don't want to
uneccessarily burden the pmwiki.org server with too many GET requests.

Carlos