[pmwiki-users] Why all this zapping?

H. Fox haganfox at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Apr 30 23:03:02 CDT 2007

On 4/30/07, The Editor <editor at fast.st> wrote:
> On 4/30/07, Neil Herber (nospam) <nospam at eton.ca> wrote:
>
> > I take it from this response that you are not willing to answer my
> > questions.
>
> Sorry Neil.  Thought I had in other posts...
>
> 1) ZAP is the Script.  Acme is the recipe page, and possibly the label
> for several of my recipes, such as AcmeCMS and AcmeTables already.
> Perhaps AcmeExtensions and AcmeHg soon--though I've been urged against
> fiefdom...

I would like to see MarkupExpressionsExtensions renamed to
AcmeExtensions or, better, yet, AcmeExpressions.  This way a recipe at
MarkupExpressionsExtensions could be more generic and the
AcmeExpressions recipe could be listed in its See Also section.

I'm willing to work on this if you give the go-ahead, Dan.

Hagan