[pmwiki-users] Why all this zapping?

the Other michael xraysmalevich at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 15:09:41 CDT 2007

ARFKAZ has my vote!

even better, we could use some sort of UNICODE glyph!!!

----

ZAP was always (well, after it was Fast, and before it was Acme) ZAP
with all upper-case. Only I could never remember that, and kept typing
Cookbook/Zap into my browser, and getting prompted to create the page
Zap (not all upper).

So I did, and redirected it to ZAP (all upper), which in turn
redirects to ACME (all upper). Sometimes.

-the Other michael
http://www.xradiograph.com/interference
http://www.xradiograph.com/wrottings