[pmwiki-users] ZAP mail problem

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Mon Apr 30 15:01:22 CDT 2007

Monday, April 30, 2007, 8:41:47 PM, Hans wrote:

> But I never received an email. Are there other setup steps to take?
> How does the script know which mailer to use? Where is this
> configured? And why do I get the message, spelling out "test mode" and
> the email address, which is supposed to stay secret? What do I need to
> set up?

Okay looking into the bowels I found reference to a $ZAPmailmode
global. This I added to config.php and set  to true.
So now the mail arrived! Good! Is $ZAPmailmode = true; documented?
It certainly was not on the tutorial page.

Still the message mentions the email address it sends to.
Does ZAP has a global to set the message for a successful sending of
email?

I admit I like the simplicity of the form, and that it totally hides
the email address (apart from revealing it when one is sent!).
This feature uses a session variable. I hope this is not causing
problems elsewhere. I cannot comment on this nor test this.

  ~Hans