[pmwiki-users] Simplifying my PmWiki involvement

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Thu Apr 26 02:56:58 CDT 2007

I have decided to release maintenance of over 25 recipe pages.
I have to simplify my involvement with the pmwiki community, since it
is taking up too much time. If there is anyone drawn to help maintain
one or the other page please do.

I kept my name on the pages for Gemini, FixFlow and Triad skins,
and for Fox.

But I would really like help with Fox, as I feel totally stuck there.
Or otherwise withdraw Fox altogether. In the moment development of Fox
and any form applications using Fox is stalled. Depending on help
forthcoming, on Pm's upcoming core form handling, and my own
inspirational flow I may carry on with it in future. But I am happy to
release it to someone with more capable PHP programming skills.

I apologise if I offended anyone in the community in the past through
manners or lack of choosing the right words. No harm was intended,
only a desire to be truthful.

I like to give thanks to the biggest regex magician I know, Pm, for
all the help he has given me, and for this amazing wiki software.
And many thanks to many on this list who helped in the past, brought
ideas and inspiration. There are some amazing minds gathered here!

Having said all this, I bow.
Best wishes,
  ~Hans