[pmwiki-users] vexed by messages

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Wed Apr 25 12:59:26 CDT 2007

Wednesday, April 25, 2007, 5:59:52 PM, Hans wrote:

> But the FoxAbort function displays the right page ($pagename), with the right error
> message, but the url is script url, not page url.
> I like to see the page with its page url in the address bar.
> What am I missing?

sorry this was not too clear. I try again:

The result of a call to the FoxAbort function is:
The wiki homepage is displayed, with url and title, but the page text
is the content of $pagename, with the error message. This is very
confusing. Handlebrowse shows th eright content, but in the wrong
frame, i.e. ScriptUrl wiki HomePage.

Please can someone help?

  ~Hans