[pmwiki-users] ZAP syntax ideas...

The Editor editor at fast.st
Wed Apr 25 11:08:03 CDT 2007

It might have been better to have posted something like this offlist...

Fortunately, while this gave me a good scare, I just checked into it
and found it does not work. The authentication is done using the
session variable not the page variable.  It could be used to override
the displayed value for AuthId which could perhaps cause problems on
pages with conditionals based on AuthId however.

However this is regardless of whether it becomes sitewide or just on
pages with (:zapget:).  So thanks for pointing this out.

The following code seems to block this from happening:

if (!isset($FmtPV["$$g"])) ...

Do you feel more comfortable with this?  Not only is it useful
sitewide (with or without ZAP), and automatic, it's more secure than
zapget currently and involves less code!

Cheers,
Dan