[pmwiki-users] ZAP syntax ideas...

Jiri Hladůvka / OBUTEX admin at obutex.com
Wed Apr 25 08:54:18 CDT 2007

Sorry Dan, I am totally lost now - perhaps I missed some important post.

Would you explain the differences between:
- ZAP
- ACME
- ZAPwiki

Should I switch to something different then
zap.php and zaptoolbox.php recipes which I downloaded as 19 Apr 2007
version ?
What is the future of these recipes?
Shouldn't  I  stop devoloping pages based on zap.php and zaptoolbox.php
recipes for now?

I have not a lot of zapform pages yet as I use the forms as
shared/included pages
but with my poor English I can hardly follow all the discussed changes
and to have a conception of the expected impacts :-(

Would you recomend me to stay on version 19 Apr 2007 of zap.php and
zaptoolbox.php
for a longer period - let's say for 1 year ? Will they work as expected
regardless on PmWiki
core developement? (the parts concerning forms and PTV - no email, no
membership, no shopping cart ...)

Please advise,
Best regards,
Jiri