[pmwiki-users] Recipes enabled on a per-user-basis?

christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 13:44:22 CDT 2007

I had a thought while editing the guidelines for a cookbook.

I'm used to having SectionEdit enabled and would have liked it to be
enabled for that page. OTOH, I can see that other users might not like
that particular recipe enabled.

So, is there some way to have the reader enable certain recipes?

One solution I can think of is giving extra arguments to the URI, e.g.

 	?recipe=SectionEdit?recipe=PageToc

another solution that could work for readers with a profile page, would be
if that profile page could selectively enable recipes.

(The set of recipes from which the reader can chose must of course be
controlled by the administrator).

What do you think?

/Christian

PS. Perhaps the skin could also be controlled via the profile page?