[pmwiki-users] Question on internationalization and farms

Petko Yotov 5ko at free.fr
Sun Apr 22 04:51:22 CDT 2007

On Sunday 22 April 2007 11:39, f.r.salomons wrote:
> In my farmconfig.php, I activated Dutch localizations by:
> XLPage('nl','PmWikiNl.XLPage');
> XLPage('nl','PmWikiNl.XLPageCookbook');
>
> Strange thing is, that the first XLPage is created by putting the files
> from i18n-nl.zip in the right location and works for the whole farm,
> while the second XLPage has to be created manually (on the basis of
> PmWiki/XLPageCookbookTemplate) and only works for the home wiki of my farm.
>
> Is there any way to make XLPageCookbook also active for the other wiki's
> in my farm or do I have to duplicate it for each of them?

Yes, when you finish editing the page PmWikiNl.XLPageCookbook, move the file
PmWikiNl.XLPageCookbook:
* from the farm's "wiki.d" directory
* to the farm's "wikilib.d" directory

or better, if you have shell access, link it there.

In that case the page will become visible to the fields too.

When/if you add or modify the page again, move it again into "wikilib.d".

Petko