[pmwiki-users] Summary lines in cookbook recipe info

H. Fox haganfox at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Apr 20 16:28:15 CDT 2007

On 4/20/07, christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com
<christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 19 Apr 2007, H. Fox wrote:
>
> > On 4/19/07, christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com
> > <christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Is there some page with information/instructions for authors of recipes?
> >
> > Yes.
> >
> >  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/ModuleGuidelines
>
> Hmm... I looked at the page and couldn't find an obvious section to add
> this information. Any suggestions? (Or simply create a new section?)

Either add a section or put it in the Comments section so it can go in
an apropriate section that doesn't exist yet.

That page is in the middle of a significant rewrite.[1]  It hasn't had
a section about what to do about cookbook pages, but it probably
should.

Hagan

[1] Before April 11 it looked like this:
    http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/ModuleGuidelines-Old