[pmwiki-users] fun with forms

Crisses crisses at kinhost.org
Thu Apr 19 19:40:45 CDT 2007

Wow, I just had this feeling before working on a form that this may
be the day to ask Patrick whether form->pagetextvar was happening.
Hrm... :)  And by the clock figured it was unlikely he'd be in the
IRC channel.  So peeked at the recent list... and wow.

I really like it!

On Apr 19, 2007, at 6:46 PM, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 19, 2007 at 06:13:29PM -0400, The Editor wrote:
>> 3) What happens if a matching PTV can't be found on the target page,
>> does it insert it?
>
> Not yet -- I'm still figuring out how I want to implement
> this feature.

My recommendation would be to insert it as a hidden pagetextvar at
the bottom of the page text.

Secondarily, as security, perhaps only insert the value if the
variable value already exists on the page.

I could use this right now ;)  heh

Crisses