[pmwiki-users] commentbox and recent changes

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Wed Apr 18 05:48:19 CDT 2007

Wednesday, April 18, 2007, 11:28:21 AM, Nicholas wrote:

> unfortunately, neither of the suggestions seems to
> work.  I'll have a look myself as to how to get round
> this.

you could try this script modification:

find this line, ca 271:
  UpdatePage($pagename, $page, $newpage);

and replace it with:

global $CBEditFunctions;
// remove 'PostRecentChanges' from default:
$CBEditFunctions = array('EditTemplate', 'RestorePage', 'ReplaceOnSave',
  'SaveAttributes', 'PostPage', 'AutoCreateTargets',
  'PreviewPage');
UpdatePage($pagename, $page, $newpage, $CBEditFunctions);

Save the script under a new name and change your include_once line to
include that.

  ~Hans