[pmwiki-users] google ads paradox

Hans Huijgen lighans at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 13:48:41 CDT 2007

Well, PM is testing some ways of advertising.
At this moment it gives an interesting paradox.
If I want to support pmwiki I can click on one off the ads. But than I
have to click on an ad of which I certainly don't want to support like
projectform or etouch. And most of the ads are for other wiki's.... Is
there a exclude function in google adsense so you can prevent other
wiki-systems to hire space on pmwiki.org (or in another form for an
other site).

On the other hand I am interested which advert-method will last. (-:

--
Groetjes
Hans