[pmwiki-users] New recipe: PTVInclude

The Editor editor at fast.st
Tue Apr 17 11:12:08 CDT 2007

Wow!  This is SO cool.  I was just gonna say how great your recipe
idea was Hans, but it's even better the way Pm has done it. Quite
amazing!  And what a powerful tool for use with ZAP.  The PmWiki
community sure is explosive in the ideas department.

I'm curious whether other Open Source communities are typically this
exciting. Sometimes I feel PmWiki is making utterly revolutionary
breakthroughs in wiki software--just that most folks don't know about
it yet.  Or is it just my over active imagination?

Thanks again Pm for some great software!

Cheers,
Dan