[pmwiki-users] date in pagename

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Tue Apr 17 08:35:22 CDT 2007

On Tue, Apr 17, 2007 at 03:16:38PM +0200, SMETS Stephane     BKS-IT wrote:
>    Hello everybody
>
>    One of my user's farm want to create page with dates in the name.
>
>    He input something like this in a page [[News2007-04-19]]
>
>    The wiki convert it to NewsThursday, 19 april 2007.

PmWiki doesn't do the date conversion -- usually this is the result
of one of the recipes that is being loaded.  I seem to recall it's
the wikilog.php recipe that does it, but I can't find reference to
it now.

Try disabling recipes and see if that causes the problem to go away.
Once we know which recipe is causing the problem, we may be able
to come up with a fix.