[pmwiki-users] New Page Creation recipes

the Other michael xraysmalevich at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 08:20:57 CDT 2007

New day, new issue, and new pages... I wish!

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/NewPageBoxPlus

NewPageBoxPlus is flexible and looks nice -- but it will only create a
page if there are no active directives in the current address.

eg if ?action=browse, ?action=diff (etc etc) is finishing off the
address and I make with the clicky, the NewPageBox is emptied but
nothing happens. If I clear out the address to end with only the page
name (must refresh so this is the active address), NPBP works like a
charm.

I've looked at FoxNewPageBox
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/FoxNewPageBox as an alternative,
but it seems as though it can only draw from one template, no matter
the target group. Plus, I keep getting "permission denied" errors,
even when explictly logged in [which is only required for certain ZAP
actions].

I'd prefer to use the NewPageBoxPlus version, but has anybody
experienced the issues I'm seeing? I'm running beta42 under IIS.

-the Other michael
http://www.xradiograph.com/interference
http://www.xradiograph.com/wrottings