[pmwiki-users] How to change the background color for a given group without defining another skin ?

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Tue Apr 17 05:06:55 CDT 2007

Tuesday, April 17, 2007, 10:11:36 AM, Christophe wrote:

> I tought there was a way to define a CSS per group or per page (same
> principle as for the php files in /local), but I cannot find the related
> documentation.  Did I dream that ?

did you look at CssInWikiPages?
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/CSSInWikiPages

With stylepage.php you can use markup like
(:stylepage Group.MyStyleSheet:) to apply styles to a page.
Put it in the GroupHeader for group wide application.

Well this will not work for skins which set their styles late, like
my own Gemini, FixFlw and Triad skins. These skins will override
styles set in recipes.

Alternatively, not from wiki pages but as admin, you can define
GroupName.css files in pub/css/ folder for group specific css.
This is probably the better approach. Css in pub/css/ folder will load
last and override anything set prior.

  ~Hans