[pmwiki-users] Problem with login after uprading to Pmwiki2.2.0-beta44

f.r.salomons salomons at wanadoo.nl
Mon Apr 16 13:47:21 CDT 2007

Patrick R. Michaud schreef:
> On Mon, Apr 16, 2007 at 08:26:00PM +0200, f.r.salomons wrote:
>> After upgrading to Pmwiki2.2.0-beta44, I have a problem. Everthing works
>> fine for the home wiki in my farm. However, in my two additional wikis,
>> I cannot log in. Instead of the usual login screen, I can only see a
>> small white band. When I uninstall beta44 by returning to beta43,
>> everything works fine again.
>> Does anybody have a clue as to what might cause this problem?
>
> Is there a url we could look at?
>
> Pm

Patrick,
Home wiki = www.saloweb.nl
additional wikis = frits.saloweb.nl and insulae.saloweb.nl

Right now I reinstalled beta43. For the home wiki I changed the
Site.AuthForm page (translation  to dutch). Just now, I did the same for
frits.saloweb.nl.

I can try to upgrade again and see if that makes any difference?

Frits