[pmwiki-users] Why not Aardvark? (was: New Acme recipe...)

Petko Yotov 5ko at free.fr
Mon Apr 16 12:51:47 CDT 2007

On Monday 16 April 2007 18:40, The Editor wrote:
> Announcing a slightly different and perhaps slightly more explosive
> forms processing engine.
>
> Please see it at:
>
> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Acme
>
> I'm no longer maintaining this page or the ZAP page, but have turned
> them over to my associate as noted on the new recipe page.

Very cool!! Will you re-rename it (after FASTdata and ZAP) when we other
authors change our recipes to Acacia, Abacus, and even Aardvark? Yours will
be lost again in the bottom of the pagelist!

If your processing engine does what it advertizes, if it is usefull, people
will find it. If, by looking at your work and at your posts on the mailing
list you seem to know what you're talking about (PHP, PmWiki internals,
security), your users will have no need to worry.

Keep up the good work, that's what you should do.

Petko