[pmwiki-users] WikiTrails and pagelists

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Mon Apr 16 09:05:00 CDT 2007

Monday, April 16, 2007, 2:52:41 PM, Hans wrote:

> {=$FullName} is the current name the pagelist processes.
> {<$FullName} is the previous page on its list, and
{>>$FullName} is the next page on its list.

To be a little clearer: "the pagelist processes" in above statement
refers to the relevant pagelist function (from scripts/pagelist.php).
In particular function FPLTemplate handles PagelistTemplates, whereas
MakePageList creates the list of page names first, which FPLTemplate
then processes (if I got that right, there are more helper functions
etc).

  ~Hans