[pmwiki-users] action=version (Was: pmwiki and apis)

christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 08:45:38 CDT 2007

On Mon, 16 Apr 2007, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> It's also worth looking at ?action=dc and ?action=rss (see

Aha... now I rememeber it. It was '?action=dc' that was the mechanism I
couldn't remember.

Maybe we could let '?action=dc' also output the revision of PmWiki.

As for pmwiki-mode, when getting the page revision the first time this is
of course much more convenient to get together with source code.

However, when only checking if the page has changed on the server, it'd be
convenient to be able to use 'action=dc' to check the revision of the page
(Modification time, whatever)

/Christian