[pmwiki-users] MarkupExpressionsExtensions

the Other michael xraysmalevich at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 13:17:03 CDT 2007

I agree on the multiplicity of names -- keep 'em like the originals.
They may be used by people who don't know much PHP -- but if they
exist somewhere, why replicate functionality with ne names? If they
move up to more PHP work they will wonder why the names for what they
want are now different....

--
-the Other michael
http://www.xradiograph.com/interference