[pmwiki-users] Adding something like '?action=version'? (Was:Version of Pmwiki)

christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 03:18:57 CDT 2007

On Thu, 12 Apr 2007, SMETS Stephane     BKS-IT wrote:

> On one of my wiki, I put it in the template, in the footer of the page.
> So it is there all the time And if diag is enable, the info is also
> there, so is it really a need for an action in thecore of Pmwiki?

When interfacing the wiki to some other application, it's not a good idea
to have this information in arbitrary places.

I know there's an alternative to using 'action=' here, but I can't
remember what it's called. It's a more formal mechanism for getting data
and it was discussed in connection with getting the last modified time of
page.... aargh.

/Christian