[pmwiki-users] Automatically inserting some text in a newly created page - ZAP ?

Nicholas Buttle nicholas_buttle at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 11 03:38:06 CDT 2007

Hi

I've implemented a solution suggested by The Editor to
allow users to sign up for events.  It works really
well and uses the wikicalendar recepie.

Is there any way I can auto insert the zap code when
the user clicks a date on wikicalendar to create a
page for that date?  If there is then the code would
have to be aware if it was creating a new page or
viewing an already created page.

I'm guessing I'll have to look inside wikilog.php
...oooer

Any advice most welcome...

TIA

nicholas