[pmwiki-users] fckeditor blank page

bob bob pistulino at hotmail.fr
Mon Apr 9 16:19:39 CDT 2007

Hi,
I tried today to install fckeditor and couldn't completly manage it.

I made the changes to the correct directory in the 2 config files for
upload, I changed the edit-fckeditor.php file to have the correct links to.
I think I made the all staff I had to (according to the documentation)

But when I want to edit a text, I can open the edit form, but if I try to
edit in visual mode (editfck) I've got a blanck page with the title of the
page and nothing else. There is no form, nothig at all.

If anyone has an idea it would be greatfull.

Im using pmwiki 2.2.0 b35

Thanks