[pmwiki-users] installation woes: links from homepage add "cgi-system/php.cgi?n="

Rick Lavin rrlist at mac.com
Sat Apr 7 02:25:36 CDT 2007

Hello,

I've just installed PmWiki (http://www.winkhome.org/pmwiki/
pmwiki.php), and manually created a wiki.d directory with permissions
777. The homepage comes up OK, with no error messages, but the path
to the Edit button and all internal links is incorrect, featuring a
directory that doesn't exist.

I remember in the past when installing PmWiki that, when there were
permissions problems, PmWiki would give error messages explaining how
to reset the permissions. This is the first time that I've
experienced no error messages but an erroneous path. (It's also the
first time for me to install PmWiki on Dreamhost.) Any ideas where I
might have gone wrong?

Thanks,
Rick