[pmwiki-users] WikiTrails and pagelists

Christophe David pmwiki at christophedavid.org
Fri Apr 6 14:18:23 CDT 2007

Could somebody please tell me if  the list needed to create a wikitrail can
be generated by a pagelist ?

I tried the following and all variants I could think of, without success.
When I create the index list manually, everythings works fine.

- Define a wikitrail in a group footer with <|[[IndexPage|index]]|>
- In IndexPage,  (:pagelist group=MyGroup fmt=#TrailIndex:)
- In Site.LocalTemplates:

[[#TrailIndex]]
*[[{=$Group}.{=$Name}]]
[[#TrailIndexend]]

I am expecting too much or is the syntax incorrect ?

Thank you in anticipation.

Christophe