[pmwiki-users] To many characters

bob bob pistulino at hotmail.fr
Wed Apr 4 10:20:57 CDT 2007

Hi,
I am using pmwiki for 2 - 3 month now and find it great to use.

But I have a problem with big texts. When I copy big texts from word (50
pages for exemple), and click the save button, it shows nothing exept an
empty row and the title of the page. The only way to read the text is to
read it from the edit page (witch is not very convenient...).

If I split it, there is no problem (but I have to find the right position
where to split)

Is there a maximum number of character and what can I do to change it ?

I'm using the 2.2.0 beta 35 version.

Excuse my English and thank you for answering

Bob