[pmwiki-users] Can any of the form recipes do this?

Vince Administration vadmin at math.uconn.edu
Mon Apr 2 16:21:49 CDT 2007

Here is a slightly different version of "Can you do this?"
I am using Fox, and it is working well for comment forms, and many
thanks to
Hans for his help.
But here is a new question.
I would like to have a button for a user  to create a profile page.
Most of it is pretty clear, but I really need a page pair.
The button should create not only the page Profile.$Author, which I
know how to do, but to also create a page
Profile.$Author-Preferences, and copy that page from
Profile.Preferences-Template and include the link from the
Profile.$Author to his preference page. And if I am not asking to
much already, I would like to have edit access
be just the author. Now everyone has to login, so identity is not a
problem, but can Fox set the attrib  for the page?

Thanks for your help.
         Vince