[pmwiki-users] Can any of the form recipes do this?

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Mon Apr 2 14:49:26 CDT 2007

Monday, April 2, 2007, 8:08:40 PM, Patrick wrote:

> My current plans for future markup syntax in this area:

>     {$$var}      - template substitution
>     {$?var}      - value from query string ($_GET)
>     {(foo bar)}  - functional markup (e.g., substr, date, etc.)

> But at this point I make no guarantees on the exact syntax or meanings of
> any of the above.  :-)

So now I consider changing for Fox:

{var} to {$$var}
{date: string}  to {(date: string)}

I am also using {[deletelink]} and some variations which Fox expands
into a fully working special purpose link for deleting a specific
page section. Are there possible conflicts to be seen? Any better
markup for this?

  ~Hans