[pmwiki-users] categories in pagelist

Manfred Schreiweis manne at mabitoka.de
Sun Apr 1 13:34:03 CDT 2007

Hladůvka Jiří schrieb:

> I am not sure if  the category name starting with non-capital letter
> is a correct category name.
>
> Try to change it to [[!ANiceCcategory]]
> and try to find it in Category.ANiceCcategory not in
> category.aNiceVategory

Sorry, some typo when writing the email.

Does anybody work with the Latest beta release (pmwiki-2.2.0-beta42) and
using something like this:

[[!Subject]]

and then

   1. Open the page Category.GroupFooter
      <http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Category/GroupFooter> for editing
   2. Add the line |(:pagelist link=Category.{$Name} list=normal:)|
   3. Save the edits

>From  documentation I would now expect:

This will cause the footer on every page in the Category group to
display a list of links to pages that reference that page in the
category group.

But this does not work for me with this beta version. Category.Subject
is empty in my homepage. Not sure wether it is a bug or a mistake by me