[pmwiki-users] PmWiki Magazine proposed Submission/Approval Process

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sat Sep 30 14:36:45 CDT 2006

On Fri, Sep 29, 2006 at 03:13:39PM -0400, Sandy wrote:
> Following Pm's method of pulling out bits to comment on.
>
> On drafts being confused with published articles.
>
> Don't let it happen. I don't care how you do it, but if they appear on
> the site search under any category, make the "draft" part obvious. Like
> with Cookbook-v1. I've been known to get lots pages listed for a search,
> then not realize the link I clicked on was in Cookbook-v1.

If we have drafts enabled for the Magazine, and make "save as Draft"
the default, and exclude "-Draft" pages from a default search, then
I think we're probably in pretty good shape.

I know that for someone who comes to the PmWiki site looking for
answers, being able to find an answer if pretty valuable, even
if the answer comes from something that is marked "-Draft".