[pmwiki-users] Permissions, edits and comments

Mike mike at widowitz.com
Sat Sep 30 09:52:39 CDT 2006

Patrick R. Michaud wrote on 30.09.2006 16:41:
> Blocklisting and commenting will indeed be in the 2.2.0 release.
> As yet I don't have plans for an automatic registration system
> with email confirmation.

That's pretty cool, as it means we don't have to bother with finetuning
of CommentBox and/or Blocklist recipes, right? As posted before,
CommentBox seems to have a possible security issue by allowing users to
post directives, whereas with Blocklist I've always had some trouble in
combination with my CleanURL setup...

Best,
Mike