[pmwiki-users] *SPAM* Re: Meetup? Drupal?

Crisses crisses at kinhost.org
Fri Sep 29 05:04:29 CDT 2006

On Sep 28, 2006, at 3:51 PM, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> At the moment, the best solution I can come up with for pmwiki.org
> is to modify the search results page to also have a link with
> "search the newsletter archives via Gmane".  Then someone could
> quickly go from the pmwiki.org search results page to a search
> of the newsletter archives, yet it would be somewhat obvious
> that this is not something that is built into the core PmWiki search.
>
> Thoughts?

I like it, because I'd use it ;)

I used to keep all PmWiki listmail on my mac -- I just can't  --
we're a talkative bunch and the mailbox with PmWiki listmail gets
huge.  The search feature on the mac is great, but it starts to crawl
when mailboxes have over 10K emails in them.  So I have to delete
every couple months :P

Crisses