[pmwiki-users] PmWiki Magazine proposed Submission/Approval Process

Ben Wilson dausha at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 21:38:49 CDT 2006

This email responds to Pm, and also announces a "Shepherd-based"
process inspired by Pm's thoughts on the matter.[1] In the spirit of
moving things along, I'd like everybody's comments on the three
processes: which one you favor (maybe why).

Once discussion peter's out, we'll see which process floats to the top
and give that one a go. If a process proves unworkable in practice,
then we'll experiment from there.