[pmwiki-users] forum got killed by latest release

Florian Fischer Flori-Fischer at gmx.net
Thu Sep 28 02:26:38 CDT 2006

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Datum: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 14:04:55 -0500
Von: "Patrick R. Michaud" <pmichaud at pobox.com>
An: Florian Fischer <Flori-Fischer at gmx.net>
Betreff: Re: [pmwiki-users] forum got killed by latest release

> On Wed, Sep 27, 2006 at 01:58:49PM +0200, Florian Fischer wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > i just updated my site to the latest release. I´m using SimpleForum
> with
> > include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/commentboxplus.php");
> > include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/forumstyled.php");
> > This worked fine before, but right now it still shows me the forum table
> > with the correct number of articles, but the entries aren´t visible.
> >
> > What has happened? any idea?
>
> I think it might've been a problem with 2.2.0-beta3, try
> 2.2.0-beta6 and see if that improves things.
>
> Pm
Hello,

the latest release link doesn´t work at the moment. It is really strange. I reinstalled the latest 2.1.XX, but this doesn´t work neither anymore. The Table of the Forum is shown correct(that means number of rows), but the entries are not shown.
(:pagelist group={$Group} list=normal fmt=forum name=-RecentChanges:)

is what i use for the Forum and this worked fine...

Any ideas?

Florian