[pmwiki-users] Understanding PmWiki

Mike mike at widowitz.com
Wed Sep 27 15:55:27 CDT 2006

Thanks for the detailed explanation. I put it into my reference folder,
and it got me a good intro into wikistyles and related concepts. Being
quite familiar with CSS, it's great to finally understand the
connections between these two...

Only discovering everything at the moment, I can't tell (yet) where to
document all this information... maybe a page made for people like me,
i.e. familiar with HTML/CSS but not yet with PmWiki markup?

Cheers,
Mike