[pmwiki-users] Magazine . . .

Crisses crisses at kinhost.org
Wed Sep 27 13:15:43 CDT 2006

On Sep 27, 2006, at 1:51 PM, Sandy wrote:

> Américo Albuquerque wrote:
>> On Wed, 27 Sep 2006 12:21:40 -0400, Sandy wrote:
>>>
>>> Added a collecting area for article ideas.
>>>
>>> http://pmwiki.org/wiki/Magazine/WantedArticles
>>>
>>> Sandy
>>
>> I added some links I use when programming or writing webpages
>>
>> http://pmwiki.org/wiki/Magazine/TopTenSites
>>
>> Américo Albuquerque
>
> I added a link from the WantedArticles page to the TopTenSites page. I
> see you've got a few of my favourites there, and the others look
> useful too.

I thought about adding Zend as a subscript to PHP -- then I saw they
changed the format of their site?!? so it is now harder to find the
articles/tutorials :(  They have some terrific ones.

SO -- instead, I put the css Zen Garden as a subscript to CSS.  It's
absolutely mindboggling what you can do with JUST css -- and this
site is the best eyecandy example I know of.

Then I added A List Apart -- usable CSS code snippets & tutorials.

Crisses