[pmwiki-users] FASTData change request

Crisses crisses at kinhost.org
Wed Sep 27 10:21:18 CDT 2006

On Sep 27, 2006, at 10:47 AM, The Editor wrote:

> Wow, that's cool.  I really think the FAST Data recipe is a nice
> interface for working with forms, that could be used in many ways.
> I'm happy to make the change.  The line that says
>
> if ($flag) { break; }
>
> should be added just before the final } of the function.  Correct?  Of
> course, I may call it $dataflag!  I'll add it to the next revision.

See my response to self on this thread --

use "return;" instead of "break;" and it works fine.  And I gave you
an idea of where I need it.

There may be an intermediate page flash in there somewhere.

It doesn't matter what you name the flag.  :)  I just want to be able
to upgrade when you make new releases and not to have to hack your
code all the time.  Plus this opens up the same type of "wrapper
function" for others, so the data going in to Data() can be
manipulated and the return page messed around with, etc.

Crisses