[pmwiki-users] pagelist sort by date not time

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Wed Sep 27 09:54:50 CDT 2006

On Wed, Sep 27, 2006 at 10:39:57AM -0400, The Editor wrote:
> That's what I thought. I'd like having a firstauthor line considered
> for being added to the core, or at least a core config option to add
> it.

What happens if the first author hasn't entered an author name?
Do we leave it blank?  Or do we really record "the first author
that supplied a name"?

And do we really want "first author" or "first authenticated username"?
(Author names and usernames can be separate in PmWiki.)

> And if so, the created date should also become core with it.

The creation date for a page is already in the core (as the 'ctime'
attribute).